After initial release, Web Business Intelligence libraries of imbVeles Framework..Core NuGet Package is finally refreshed (0.1.0.4), introducing new namespaces beyond Business Entity Classification system, implementation of Industry Term Model (business category / industry description model) for Business Entities classification by processing web site content. Part of imbWBI.....
The Web Business Intelligence libraries of imbVeles Framework..Core library will continue to grow in directions of:
- Web Harvesting – data extraction based on well-known content structure model, i.e. template data extraction)
- Web Data Mining – more intelligent approach to Web Data Extraction, using general and non-wrapper techniques (mainly NLP stuff and pipeline model logic)
- Web Site Digestion – web site content pre-processing, moving closer to Information Extraction, from MCRepository content
- Business Data Model – general data model, describing a business entity
Other related NuGet packages are also updated:
- streamConstructorTF is now introduced – constructing “TF-IDF” like frequency table & weighting for the complete token streams (sentences)
- some useful extension methods for webLemmaTermTable are introduced and other minor upgrades
- imbSCI.Graph (bug fixes)
- imbSCI.Core (bug fixes)
Together with NuGet update, API documentation is refreshed too.