Since 15th May, imbVeles libraries are in process of migration from single-target .NET 4.0 framework to cross-platform and multi-target libraries/packages (.NET Standard 2.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.0). So far, complete imbSCI and imbACE stacks are converted, as well as, some lateral packages like: imbWEM.CommonData (contains both imbMiningContext and imbCommonModel namespaces), imbNLP.Transliteration and netDXF.Standard. The API documentation is also updated.
The package contains Daniel Carvajal’s netDxf .net library, programmed in C# to read and write AutoCAD dxf files. It supports AutoCad2000, AutoCad2004, AutoCad2007, AutoCad2010, AutoCad2013, and AutoCad2018 dxf database versions, in both text and binary format. It provides high-level approach to the DXF Document.
This is a multi-platform fork of netDxf library from Daniel Carvajal. It allows use of the library on .NET 4.5 and .NET Standard 2.0 with purpose to target Xamarin.Forms and mobile devices. Goals of the fork are:
- To provide multiplatform support for NuGet package (.NET 4.5, .NET Standard 2.0)
- To provide DXF rendering library using SkiaSharp and imbSCI.Graph’s SVG capability.
- To improve XML documentation
- To create demo Xamarin.Forms 3.0 Windows WPF, Android and iOS demo DXF viewer application.
Current documentation: http://doc.veles.rs/
As described in earlier post, imbSCI package is now maintained as four separate packages. For this update, imbSCI.Graph is also converted.
In the same fashion, imbACE is now distributed as three separate packages:
NuGet Circular dependency detected problem
On installing 0.2.* generation of the NuGet packages you might face the “Circular dependency detected” problem, preventing the package installation to .NET Standard 2.0 projects.
To solve this issue, please follow instructions provided by StackOverflow user (Rizan Zaky):
In short, you have to do two things:
- Set “Default package management format” to “PackageReference” (Visual Studio > Tools > Options > NuGet Package Manager > General)
- Delete “packages.config” file from the project
Doing so, you’ll have no issue with installation of the packages.